Junior Automation Engineer – Barcelona, Spain
You will be part of the team for the development and start-up of many projects.
You will work in a project team on a number of projects for a variety of clients throughout Europe.
80% of your tasks within a project are carried out in our office in Barcelona or via home office.
During the start-up of a project, you might work at the client’s site for several weeks.
- At least 1 year of experience in automation.
- You have experience programming and implementing one of the following technologies: Siemens/ Schneider/ Rockwell/ GE technology.
- You have good command of Spanish and English, both spoken and written; knowledge of French or other European languages is a plus.
- Willing to travel for start-ups.
- You own a valid driving license.