OSIsoft PI Engineer – Barcelona, Spain
Projects all over Europe
You will work on the integration of the OSISoft PI System with control systems.
You will work on the design and implementation of High availability systems.
You will provide solutions for end users based on the OSISoft PI System (Batch Reporting, AF modelling, Visualization development).
You will provide on-site trainings to multiple customers (at European level).
You work in a project team on a number of projects for a variety of clients throughout Europe.
- OSIsoft trained and certified – Min 2 years of experience with OSI PI software system implementation and maintenance.
- You have a solid understanding of the integration of automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) with OSISoft PI System.
- You are highly motivated, an innovative thinker, with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- You have an excellent command of Spanish and English, both spoken and written; knowledge of French or other European languages is a plus.
- Software developent and .NET experience is highly valuable.
- You own a valid driving license.