PCS7 Programmer – Madrid, Spain
Projects all over Europe
You assist in the functional and technical design of automation projects.
You are responsible for programming, implementing, testing and commissioning industrial projects in PCS7. You work in a project team on a number of projects for a variety of clients throughout Europe.
80% of your tasks within a project are carried out in our office in Madrid or via home office. During the start-up of a project, you work at the client’s site for several weeks.
You will be trained both within and outside the company, and this job offers career growth opportunities for people with ambition.
- You hold (as a minimum) a Bachelor (A1) level of study in Automation, Electricity or Electromechanics, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience.
- You have relevant experience in programming and implementation of Siemens PCS7 and WinCC in an industrial process environment; experience with Batch is a plus.
- You are a team player with good stress-resistance.
- You have an excellent command of Spanish and English, both spoken and written; knowledge of French or another European language is a plus.
- You own a valid driving license.