Senior ICT Specialist
- Be part of the IT Department operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Develop requests for proposal.
- Negotiate and administer local suppliers, outsourcer, and service agreements.
- Manage the local deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all ICT systems, including servers, PCs, Networking Equipment, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of local end-user ICT Support services.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Enforce asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Most of the time you work from one of our Spanish offices in Madrid or Barcelona
- Willing to travel internationally
- Network and infrastructure management for industrial environments, including deployment of VM, in new or existing CPD.
- Applications and interface support
- User and ICT helpdesk support
- Procurement, installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software and communications equipment
- Reporting & documentation
What are we looking for
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Experience with one or all of: IT helpdesk management; Applications and Interface Support; Network and Infrastructure Support ; and/or IT project management
- Experience with, but not limited to, Windows server systems, Active Directory, SQL Server, Microsoft Office or similar
- Experience in design, deployment and management of computer networks (LANs and WANs), in particular routers, firewalls, VPNs and all types of servers
- Knowledge in Virtualization with VmWare
- Advanced skills in Computer Security
- Experience with McAfee EPO, SEP, Backup Exec, VEEAM Backup or other DR tools or similar is a plus
- Experience with deployment of ERP systems is not required but is a plus
- Strong conceptual thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills and empathic listening and questioning with potential to work towards customers
- Sense for detail, completeness and patience
- Excellent command of Spanish & English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- In possession of driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses.
Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the Agile way of working.
Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com