Digital Manufacturing Consultant (Technical Sales)
AG Solution is one of the most appealing companies in one of the most exciting markets around. A bit of a bold claim you might think. Rest assured; we’ve earned our bragging rights.
For the last two decades we have been helping the process industry digitize and optimize their operations to produce more sustainably and use less resources, ensuring product quality and safety at the same time. To support our growth, we are now looking for a high-energy Digital Manufacturing Consultant.
You'll be part of a vibrant international team of people breathing IT innovation and having a passion for technology, working closely together to create the best possible solutions for our customers.
What we expect from our new colleague
- Be involved in both technical sales (50%) and project execution (50%), with a strong focus on the customer
- Be the technical lead of some strategic customers
- Participate in technical sales, proposing solutions to customer (solution demos, presentations
- Understand business and technical requirements
- Detect needs in MES/MOM layer and propose solutions accordingly
- Be proactive in finding innovative solutions by feeding our R&D pipeline
- Most of the time you work from one of our offices
- Willing to travel (20% maximum); some regional and EU traveling will be required.
The wish list for a Digital Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or ICT, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- Software and automation background preferred (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems, MES, Data Historians, ML/AI, Cloud)
- Good communication skills to understand customer needs
- Proactive and able to manage activities in a self-sufficient manner
- Ability of planning and prioritizing projects under pressure
- A team-player with a positive and adaptable attitude toward new and challenging situations.
- Excellent command of English (knowledge of Dutch, French, Spanish, German or another European language is a requirement as well)
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
AG Solution is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. We are committed to creating a work environment where we can all be ourselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.