OT Security how we see it
OT security is a specialized branch in Cybersecurity. Our specialists are passionate in finding the equilibrium in between securing industrial environments and ensuring excelling production performance and continuity.
Following the industrial standards (and beyond) we provide our customers with state ofthe art assessments, architectural solutions, tools and methodologies ensuring their production facilities are well protected.
Operating in a small team, we ensure our staff gets in contact with all parts of thisspecialism, both from a theoretical, procedural as executional part of securityprojects.
What do we expect from our new colleague?
Sure, we do expect some pretty key stuff (see‘wishlist’ below for details on OT security profiles), but what we are reallylooking for are curious people with the right maturity, mentality and awillingness to ‘challenge our team forward’ and deliver exceptional experiences to our customers.
The“wishlist” for an OT security specialist:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or similar with at least 3 years of experience in the sector.
- Strong interest in and some first experienceswith OT environments.
- Strong risk and change awareness, not only from a security perspective but just as well from a plant production perspective
- Passion for Cyber or OT security; Purdue, ISA95/99, IEC 62433 and NIS / NIS 2 are more or less your favorite topics to discuss… Ideally with some certificates or degrees to showfor.
- Ability to conduct assessments and audits aswell as hands on setting up systems as part of an implementation.
- You are a Europeancitizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
- In possession of driver’s license.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other European languages is a big plus (especially Dutch, French, German or Spanish).
- Willing to travel internationally, while mostly based in our offices in Barcelona / Madrid (ES)
Technical big plusses:
- Good understanding of networks (segmentation, routing, firewalls); domain structures and server management
- Experience in implementing and configure active directory services.
- Strong conceptualthinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, empathic listeningand questioning with potential to work towards and with customers
- Sense for detail, completeness, and patience
- Pro-active attitude and eager to learn
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the agile way of working. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.