Senior Process Analyst
What we expect from our new colleague
- Execute OSIsoftPI Operational intelligence projects worldwide
- Most of the time you work from our office in Lyon/Lille
- Willing to travel
- Affinity with industrial processes and manufacturing environments
The wishlist for a Process Analyst
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in MOM/MES applications or in OSIsoft PI is a plus.
- MES software integration with ERP systems is not required but a plus.
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) is not required but a plus.
- Good communication skills to understand customer needs
- You have a customer-focus view
- Ability of planning and prioritizing projects under pressure
- A team-player who is stress-resistant and flexible
- Excellent command of English and French (knowledge of another European language is a plus)
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
AG Solution is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. We are committed to creating a work environment where we can all be ourselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.