Data Engineer - AVEVA PI (formerly OSIsoft PI)
MES/MOM as we see it
What do we expect from our new colleague
- You are based in the city of Geel, Belgium.
- Execute AVEVA PI (formerly OSIsoft PI) Operational intelligence projects worldwide
- Detect, reason and solve Operational informational issues of customers
- Execute projects where interfacing with other MES/MOM technologies is required.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports to hand over the projects
- Willing to travel
The wishlist for a MES/MOM Engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or ICT, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- Good communication skills to understand customer needs
- You have a customer-focus view
- A team-player who is stress-resistant and flexible
- Good command of English (knowledge of French or another European language is a plus)
- Experience in MOM/MES applications or AVEVA PI is not required but a plus
- Knowledge in development technologies is not required but is a plus
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) is not required but a plus.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
AG Solution is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. We are committed to creating a work environment where we can all be ourselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.