Manufacturing IT Engineer
Manufacturing IT how we see it
What we expect from our new colleague
- Execute and coordinate Manufacturing IT projects in the EMEA area
- Estimate and plan project execution for Manufacturing IT projects
- Follow Manufacturing IT standards to guarantee the service quality of our projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports to hand over the projects
- You work in a project team following the Agile way of working, based on SCRUM
- Most of the time you work from one of our Spanish offices in Madrid or Barcelona
- You are willing to travel
The wishlist for a Manufacturing IT Engineer
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or ICT.
- Experience in MOM/MES space is not required but a plus.
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) is not required but a plus.
- You have the ability of planning and prioritizing projects under pressure.
- Team player with good stress-resistance and the ability to lead others in a mid-size project.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other European languages like Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Italian or Portuguese, is a plus.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit.
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the agile way of working. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.