OSIsoft PI Engineer
What do we expect from our new colleague?
- Work on the integration of the OSISoft PI System with control systems.
- Work on the design and implementation of High availability systems.
- Provide solutions for end users based on the OSISoft PI System (Batch Reporting, AF modelling, Visualization development).
- Execute on-site trainings to multiple customers (at European level).
- Manage projects and lead a project team.
- Execute and coordinate OSIsoft PI Operational intelligence projects worldwide
- Manage relationships with customers.
- Most of the time you work from our Belgian office in Antwerp
- Willing to travel
The wishlist for a OSIsoft PI Engineer:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or ICT, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- OSIsoft trained and certified – Min 2 years of experience with OSI PI software system implementation and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of the integration of automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) with OSISoft PI System.
- A highly motivated, an innovative thinker, with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Software development and .NET experience is highly valuable.
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) is not required but a plus.
- Good communication skills to understand customer needs
- You have a customer-focus view
- Ability of planning and prioritizing projects under pressure
- A teamplayer who is stress-resistant and flexible
- Excellent command of English and Dutch (knowledge of French or another European language is a plus)
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the agile way of working. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.