Programming as we see it
What we expect from our new colleague
- You assist in the functional and technical design of automation projects.
- You are responsible for programming, implementing, testing and commissioning industrial projects in PCS7.
- You work in a project team on a number of projects for a variety of clients throughout Europe.
- 80% of your tasks within a project are carried out in our office in Lille or via home office.
- During the start-up of a project, you work at the client’s site for several weeks.
- You will be trained both within and outside the company, and this job offers career growth opportunities for peoplewith ambition.
The wishlist for a PCS Programmer
- You hold (as a minimum) a Bachelor (A1) level of study in Automation, Electricity or Electromechanics, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience.
- You have relevant experience in the programming and implementation of Siemens PCS7 and WinCC in an industrialprocess environment; experience with Batch is a plus.
- You are a team player with good stress-resistance
- You have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written; knowledge of French or another Europeanlanguage is a plus.
- You own a valid driving license.
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the agile way of working. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.