Pharma Consultant Digitalization
What do we expect from our new colleague
- Execute and coordinate pharma consultancy projects in the EMEA area
- Pre-engineering according to modern standards technologies
- Connect our technologies in Automation,MES/MOM, ICT, etc. with the Pharma (vertical)
- Advise on smart process improvements & digitalization
- Engage and motivate process owners for maximal user adoption and risk mitigation
- Develop basic and detailed engineering from technological point of view
- Capture requirements and needs from end customer & engineering company
- Produce deliverables with state-of-the-art tools
- Monitoring document and activities in detail, executed by other colleagues
- Analyze data streams, software tools, interfaces,..
- Propose solution architectures for Pharma regulatory environments
- Project support or team leading role in various Automation and MOM/MES projects
- Self-development: be an expert in documenting and specifying pharma technologies
The wishlist for a Pharma Consultant
- You hold a relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in Pharma projects and regulatory
- Experience in MES/MOM layer processes and Automation is not required but is a plus
- Strong conceptual thinking,problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work with many stakeholders and different teams
- Good communication skills and empathic listening and questioning
- Sense for detail, completeness and patience
- Excellent command of Spanish and English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other
- European languages like French,Dutch, German, Italian or Portuguese, is a plus.
- In possession of driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
- Most of the time you work from one of our Spanish offices in Madrid or Barcelona
- Willing to travel internationally
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the agile way of working. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.