Process Automation Engineer - PCS7
What we expect from our new colleague
- Together with a senior engineer, you write programs that follow the functional design, according to our standards.
- Develop yourself in both PLC and SCADA automation, as well as in DCS systems such as Siemens PCS7
- Assisting in testing and commissioning of automation projects
- You work in a project team on a number of projects for different clients throughout
- Most of the time you work from our office in Madrid
- Willing to travel
The wishlist of a Process Automation Engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automation, Electricity or Electro mechanics, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- Strong interest in programming and automation
- Strong sense of responsibility
- You can follow a schedule and meet deadlines
- A teamplayer who is stress-resistant and flexible
- Excellent command of English and Dutch (knowledge of French or another European language is a plus)
- In possession of driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the agile way of working. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.