What we expect from our new colleague
- An analytical and open mind
- Assist in guiding companies on the industry4.0 roadmap that leads to successful implementation of smart technologies.
- Collaborate in process consultancy projects.
- Apply our methodology to document and map businesses processes in a variety of industries.
- Advise on process improvements.
- Document process data and user requirements
- Ability to detect functional requirements and the capacity to formulate them in a clear and concise manner.
- Propose solution architecture compliant with theISA95 standard.
- Facilitate workshop sessions with customers for requirements gathering, process mapping & presenting of potential process improvements.
- Engage and motivate stakeholders for maximal user adoption and risk mitigation.
- Take ownership within projects for deliverables, milestones & timelines.
- Willing to travel internationally.
The wishlist for a Process Consultant
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or ICT, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience.
- Practical process knowledge.
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills.
- Hands-on approach on problem solving.
- Ability to abstract ideas and processes.
- Good communicator with empathic listening and interviewing skills
- The ability to manage a conversation with a group of stakeholders from different positions within an enterprise, ranging from operators to managers.
- You combine these soft skills with the technical & analytical skills necessary to process all the acquired information and elaborate smart solutions for a customer.
- Experience in MOM/MES layer processes and automation is a plus.
- Experience with deployment of ERP systems is not required but is a plus.
- Eye for detail, you like to work methodical and are patient in dealing with people.
- You have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written; knowledge of French is a plus.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit.
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
AG Solution is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. We are committed to creating a work environment where we can all be ourselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.