Senior Automation Engineer
What we expect from our new colleague
- Carry out automation projects independently, from analysis through launching into operation, perhaps in collaboration with a project manager for larger projects
- You work in a project team on a number of projects for a variety of clients throughout Europe.
- Most of the time you work from our Belgian office in Antwerp
- During the start-up of a project, you occasionally work at the client’s site
- Willing to travel
The wishlist for a Senior Automation Engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automation, Electricity or Electro mechanics, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- About 5 years of experience in process automation, PLC, control and SCADA systems
- Team player with good stress-resistance and the ability to lead others in a mid-size projects
- Strong sense of responsibility
- You can follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of English and French, Dutch is a plus
- In possession of driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
AG Solution is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. We are committed to creating a work environment where we can all be ourselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.