Senior MES/MOM Engineer - OSIsoft PI
MES/MOM as we see it
What we expect from our new colleague
- Manage projects and lead a project team.
- Execute and coordinate OSIsoftPI Operational intelligence projects worldwide
- Execute and coordinate MES projects worldwide.
- Detect needs in MES/MOM layer and propose solutions accordingly
- Manage relationships with customers.
- Most of the time you work from our Belgian office in Antwerp
- Willing to travel
The wishlist for a Senior MES/MOM Engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or ICT, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- Experience in MOM/MES applications or in OSIsoft PI is required
- MES software integration with ERP systems is not required but a plus.
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) is not required but a plus.
- Knowledge in MES software products/technologies is a plus
- Good communication skills to understand customer needs
- You have a customer-focus view
- Ability of planning and prioritizing projects under pressure
- A team-player who is stress-resistant and flexible
- Excellent command of English and Dutch (knowledge of French or another European language is a plus)
- Most of thetime you will work from our office in Lille or Lyon or via home-office.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
AG Solution is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. We are committed to creating a work environment where we can all be ourselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.