Senior Process Consultant
MES/MOM as we see it
- Capture requirements and needs from the Business Stakeholders
- Produce process flows with state-of-the-art tools
- Monitoring document processes and activities in detail, executed by your assistant
- Analyze data streams, software tools, interfaces,..
- Propose solution architectures compliant with MOM/MES solution options
- Project support or team leading role in various MOM and MES development projects
- Self development : be an expert in optimizing business processes
What do we expect from our new colleague
- Execute and coordinate process consultancy projects in the EMEA area
- Map and document processes within businesses and business groups
- Advise on smart process improvements
- Re-engineering processes to modern standards
- Make proposals for group wide standardization
- Prepare and facilitate improvement trajectories and organizational changes
- Engage and motivate process owners for maximal user adoption and risk mitigation
- Manage projects and control deliverables, timelines and resource assignation
- Most of the time you work from one of our Spanish offices in Madrid or Barcelona
- Willing to travel internationally
- You have an assistant who will help in all administration regarding your tasks
The wishlist for a Senior Process Consultant
- You hold a relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in MOM/MES layer processes and automation
- Experience with deployment of ERP systems is not required but is a plus
- Strong conceptual thinking,problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to abstract ideas and processes.
- Ability to work with a large number of stakeholders and different teams
- Good communication skills and empathic listening and questioning
- Sense for detail, completeness and patience
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other European languages like Spanish,French, Dutch, German, Italian or Portuguese, is a plus.
- In possession of driver’s license
- ·You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
AG Solution is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. We are committed to creating a work environment where we can all be ourselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.