Assistant to Senior Process Consultants – Belgium
Projects all over Europe
- Assist our Senior Process Consultants during meetings (organizing, take minutes, follow-up)
- Capture requirements and needs from the Business Stakeholders
- Work with tools like Visio and Excel
- Analyze data streams, used software tools, interfaces, etcetera
- Document processes and activities in detail
- You help drawing maps and document processes within businesses and business groups
- Most of the time you work from our Belgian office in Antwerp
The Senior Process Consultant who:
– advises on smart process improvements towards added value
– re-engineers processes to modern standards, with up to date automation
– prepares and facilitates improvement trajectories and organizational changes
- Preferably (but not necessarily) you hold a university degree
- Strong administrative and communicative skills
- Analytical thinking, sense for detail
- Ability to abstract ideas and processes
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch (knowledge of French or another European language is a plus)
- Willing to travel for several days internationally
- In possession of driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses.
Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the Agile way of working.
Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Mail your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com