AG Solution builds intelligent solutions for the process industry. We are a mid-sized company with presence in several European countries.
AG Solution is a company with an open-minded and dynamic philosophy, in which we support and encourage each individual as well as the strengthening of our team spirit. We offer an attractive salary package to our employees, combined within a context of continuous training, giving everyone the possibility to grow and diversify their skills. At AG Solution, we strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
In the Developers Team we are a multidisciplinary and multicultural team working on developing solutions for the manufacturing industry. We are looking for self-motivated and eager to learn professionals who are willing to work on industry-related projects.
We are looking for a team player that is not afraid to work on new projects and to break ground, someone who loves learning new things but also someone who is result driven. We consider communication skills essential; we expect that our team members are able to speak up and share their ideas and concerns with the whole group. Finally, we value professionals who understand and live by the concept of ownership, we expect that our employees put as much dedication as possible into their projects.
- You hold a Bachelor or master’s degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar with at least 3 years of experience in the sector.
- Experienced with:
- Microsoft .NET ecosystem (with a focus on backend and web development)
- Frontend frameworks –Angular or Vue.js
- Database Management
- SCRUM Methodology
- Desired: machine learning and data analysis
- Desired: Python or R
- Desired: DevOps
- Soft skills:
- Strong conceptual thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, empathic listening and questioning with potential to work towards and with customers
- Sense for detail, completeness and patience
- Eager to learn
- Capable of managing own time, tasks and projects
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
- In possession of driver’s license
- Excellent knowledge of French & English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Willing to travel internationally, while mostly based in Lille or Antwerp.