Junior ICT Specialist
Our ICT department is central in a rapidly growing organisation like AG Solution. We are one of the cornerstones enabling the success of our colleagues in bringing strong solutions to our customers. The only way this can be done is by having an international team of strong people breathing IT innovation and having a passion for technology. And that is only where we start!
We cover the whole variety of ICT services, so of course, we need generalists willing to do the necessary standard work that comes with the job. But the advantage of a rather small team is that we do need these same people to advance in their personal IT related interests and specialties. This kind of approach enabled us to partner up with companies like Sophos, VMWare, Microsoft etc.
Running in the frontlines on MDM, IAAS/SAAS, Secure networks, encryption etc. takes a company willing to support you. Therefore, AG Academy is key. Inviting best-in-class trainers from all over the world, sending people to where the knowledge is. Bringing people together from all across Europe to give them the opportunity to grow along with us…
Personal growth and development along with an environment that supports you, encourages you but especially… challenges you.
Growing from a relatively small player with a strong footprint in Belgium into a celebrated pan European mid-size solution provider takes guts. That is what you can expect from us, the challenger on the market.
This is ICT @ AG Solution at its best. This is where we need you to step in.
Sure, we do expect some pretty standard key stuff (see ‘wish list’ below for details on senior and junior profiles), but what we are really looking for are curious people with the right maturity, mentality and a willingness to go forward and to be enabled as well as helping enabling others. People jumping 2 feet forward in unknown territory knowing they can count on the team to help where needed.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Strong interest and/or some first experiences in:
- IT helpdesk management;
- applications and Interface Support;
- network and Infrastructure Support;
- cloud computing, security, networks and MS products
- Soft skills:
- strong conceptual thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- good communication skills, empathic listening and questioning with potential to work towards and with customers
- sense for detail, completeness and patience
- pro-active attitude and eager to learn
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work- and stay permit
- In possession of driver’s license
- Excellent command of Spanish & English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Willing to travel internationally, while mostly based in Madrid & Barcelona
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses.
Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the Agile way of working.
Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org