You assist in the functional and technical design of automation projects.
You are responsible for programming, implementing, testing and commissioning industrial projects in PCS7. You work in a project team on a number of projects for a variety of clients throughout Europe.
80% of your tasks within a project are carried out in our office in Lille or via home office. During the start-up of a project, you work at the client’s site for several weeks.
You will be trained both within and outside the company, and this job offers career growth opportunities for people with ambition.
- You hold (as a minimum) a Bachelor (A1) level of study in Automation, Electricity or Electromechanics, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience.
- You have relevant experience in the programming and implementation of Siemens PCS7 and WinCC in an industrial process environment; experience with Batch is a plus.
- You are a team player with good stress-resistance.
- You have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written; knowledge of French or another European language is a plus.
- You own a valid driving license.