- To be our subject-related specialist at group level
- Lead on standards and best practices
- Execute and coordinate projects in the EMEA area
- Advise on Manufacturing Operations improvements & implement these through digitalization
The Pharma Industry is one of the main clients of AG Solution. In order to help Pharmaceutical companies in the best possible way, we are looking for a Pharma Specialist. By adding this specialist to our strong and international team, we want to offer the best possible solution to our customers. This is where we need you to step in.
Our future Pharma Guru needs to have in-depth knowledge of the GMP system and has to be able to follow ISPE good engineering practices. Executing and coordinating pharma related projects in the EMEA area will be part of the job and the creation of the best practices and standards will be one of your daily tasks. You will advise on Manufacturing Operations improvements and how to implement them through digitalization.
What do we expect from our new colleague?
- To Guide and advise Technical Leaders undertaking projects in the Pharma industry
- To Carry out pre-engineering according to modern standards and technologies
- To Monitor documents and activities in detail, executed by other colleagues
- Self-development: be an expert in documenting and specifying technologies for pharma
By concentrating this center of expertise around pharma, we expect you to deliver consistent and agile support to our group of Technical Project Managers. In some cases, we help and develop the pre-engineering for the modification or construction of a new plant. This is where you will take the lead to cooperate with the different departments of the company.
Part of our work is to identify and document the Stream Value Mapping and propose a possible future state of a factory. To do this, you will follow MESA standards and guidelines.
The AG Solution ‘wishlist’ for a Pharma Specialist
- You hold a relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Ability to work with many stakeholders and different teams
- Good communication skills, empathic listening and questioning
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other European languages like Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Italian or Portuguese, is a plus.
- Experience in MOM/MES and Automation is not required but it’s a plus
- In possession of a driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
- Most of the time you work from one of our offices in Madrid or Antwerp.
- Willing to travel internationally
What has AG Solution to offer
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses.
Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the Agile way of working.
Personal growth and development along with an environment that supports you, encourages you but especially… challenges you.
Growing from a relatively small player with a strong footprint in Belgium into a celebrate pan-European mid-size solution provider takes guts. That is what you can expect from us, the challenger on the market.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
How to apply?
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com