Senior Automation Engineer – Belgium
Projects all over Europe
- Carry out automation projects independently, from analysis through launching into operation, perhaps in collaboration with a project manager for larger projects.
- You work in a project team on a number of projects for a variety of clients throughout Europe.
- Most of the time you work from our Belgian office in Antwerp
- During the start-up of a project, you work now and then at the client’s site
- Willing to travel
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automation, Electricity or Electro mechanics, or you have acquired the equivalent level of knowledge through experience
- About 5 years of experience in process automation, PLC, control and SCADA systems
- Team player with good stress-resistance and the ability to lead others in a mid-size project.
- Strong sense of responsibility
- You can follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch (knowledge of French or another European language is a plus)
- In possession of driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses.
Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the Agile way of working.
Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Mail your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org