Liquats Vegetals produces 100% vegetable drinks using high quality ingredients and water from the Montseny Natural Park.
With an annual production of more than 160 M liters and a considerable diversity of products, it has taken the initiative to implement a MES system to optimize the management of its production.
Defining the 4.0 strategy to ensure the success of an MES system.
- Need to automate and digitize production management.
- Optimize internal communication to access production data in real time.
- Correctly define the strategy to integrate multiple data sources into a MES system.
Identify current status of operations, data flows, systems and processes.
- Define a future state to provide solutions to real needs:
- operational relationships, workflows, auxiliary systems, and user interfaces.
- Translate the future MES solution into a URS document, adapted to the needs and business strategy, using a consolidated methodology.
- Definition of the current operation (As-Is) of the plant and the relevant changes (To-Be).
- Training to choose the appropriate MES technology according to the needs and business strategy.
- Significant reduction of risk in the implementation of a MES system.